Urgan is nine years old and lives in an isolated village in the Himalayas. He has never known anything other than this land surrounded by snow capped peaks. In this month of January however, he must leave his family for the monastery and cross the 5,000 meter high Wori La pass.
During his journey, he will be accompanied his nineteen year old cousin, Norbou. They will experience unexpected, fascinating and sometimes frightening spiritual encounters...a true path to enlightenment.
Production : ZED avec la participation de France 3
Réalisateurs : Corine Glowacki & Philippe Bigot
Equipe du Film:
Montage : Michel Huguet
Ingénieur du son : Albert Simhon
Genre: Human Stories
Available versions: French, Brazilian Portuguese, Castellano, Russian, English
- Mountain Film Festival of Autrans (France)
- National Geographic Prize & Official Selection
- Film Festival of Graz (Austria)
- Official Selection
- International Film Festival of Toulon (France)
- Public Award & "Escale" Award