Set in the remote mountains of China and Tibet, this film follows the perilous existence of a female and her two young snow leopards, who are less than a year old, in a valley of stunning beauty with a dazzling diversity of wildlife.
Two photographer brothers came upon this lost valley in 2016 and were amazed to find it home to a dense population of snow leopards in a relatively small territory. Their discovery led to this exceptional film about an elusive big cat that is rarely caught on camera.
Direction: Frédéric Larrey
Production: ZED, CCTV9, Regard du Vivant & NDR Naturfilm/Doclights GmbH
Available versions: French, English
- Nature without borders film festival
- Official selection
- International Green Culture Festival "Green Fest"
- Nature Namur International Festival
- Out-of-competition screening
- Wildlife Conservation Film Festival
- "Best Big Cat Film"
- International Ornithological Film Festival of Ménigoute
- Official Selection