- Trailer - english version
- Episode 1 - french version - 52'
- Episode 2 - french version - 52'
- Episode 3 - french version - 52'
- Episode 4 - french version - 52'
- Episode 5 - french version - 52'
- Episode 6 - version française - 52'
- Episode 7 - french version - 52'
- Episode 8 - french version - 52'
- Episode 5 - english version - 52'
- Episode 6 - english version - 52'
- Episode 8 - english version - 52'
75 years after the liberation of the Auschwitz camp, our eight-part film about the destruction of Europe’s Jews sets out to explore a story whose roots go back to before the start of the 20th century, and which is still playing out today. With a single question: how, and not why, could the Shoah have been conceived, set up and carried out, in Germany, but also in all the other countries occupied by the Reich and collaborationists?
Due to its nature and its scale, the genocide perpetrated by the Nazi regime against the Jews from 1933 to 1945 has left a deep mark on contemporary history. Our film will examine how the “Final Solution” came out of the wish of some men to destroy the physical presence, the language and even the memory of other men.
This genocide - unique in history for its systematic character - was the work of an entire modern and industrial society, mobilizing all sectors of the regime, notably the conservative elites, whose backing was key for the establishment of the Nazi dictatorship and the accomplishment of its crimes.
Direction: William Karel & Blanche Finger
Production: ZADIG PRODUCTIONS
Available versions: French, English