- Trailer - english version
- Morocco - White - English Version 26'
- Morocco - White - French Version 26'
- Morocco - Rouge - English Version 26
- Morocco - Rouge - French Version 26
- Morocco - Ochre - English Version 26'
- Morocco - Ochre - French Version 26'
- Maroc - Ocre - french version - 43'
- Maroc - Bleu - french version - 43'
- Morocco - Blue - French Version 26'
- Morocco - Blue - English Version 26'
- Morocco - Green - french version 43'
- Morocco - Green - english version 26'
- Morocco - Red - french version - 43'
- Morocco - White - french version - 43'
Morocco is a place of a thousand hues, mainly dominated by green, red, blue, ochre and white. Through these five colors, we will explore the most spectacular locations in the kingdom.
From the royal elegance of Marrakesh to the mysteries of Ouarzazate, we will discover emblematic cities vibrating with energy and passion, a constant source of inspiration for artists. Moroccan people are working hard to preserve traditions and ancestral craftsmanship in spite of the many changes brought by modern society. The series also takes us to some more intimate locations, where panoramas of palm groves, oases and dunes explode with color. We will meet those who live there and who protect the fragile beauty of this natural heritage. From the seashore to the mountain tops, Morocco is a unique mosaic of landscapes that invites the spectator on a dream-like journey.
Direction: Jean Froment, Jean-Bernard Andro & Fanny Tondre
Production: WHAT'S UP Films & ARTE G.E.I.E.
Genre: Travel & Adventure
Available versions: French, English