- Trailer - English version
- Unity is strength - english version - 52'
- Unity is strength - french version - 52'
- Hunters in hostile waters - french version - 52'
- Hunters in hostile waters - english version - 52'
- Adapt or perish - french version - 52'
- Adapt or perish - english version - 52'
- Animal Intelligence Revealed - french version - 52'
- Animal Intelligence Revealed - English version - 52'
We are only on the fringes of understanding how marine mammals hunt. We know they develop methods that are surprisingly sophisticated, and that leave scientists in awe with each new discovery. How do animals of the same species come up with such astoundingly unique methods to find and kill their prey?
Using the very latest camera technology - drones, high-speed cameras and underwater cameras -, the scientists will explore and explain the wealth of tricks and tactics used by marine wildlife as never before.
From the humpback whale in Alaska’s Glacier Bay trapping a school of sardines to the Patagonian orcas landing on the beach to catch sea lion cubs, and Namibian hyenas infiltrating colonies of sea lions once night has fallen, this blue-chip wildlife and scientific documentary series brings us previously unseen perspectives of the genius behind these great deep-sea hunters.
Direction: Jérôme Julienne & John Jackson
Production: ZED for ARTE G.E.I.E.
Available versions: French, English
- Unity is strength
- Hunters in hostile waters
- Adapt or perish
- Animal Intelligence Revealed (52' Wildlife Special)
- Scientific Film Festival of the Réunion Island
- Bronze Trophy
- Goethe-Institut Science Film Festival
- Official selection - episode 2
- Green Screen Festival
- Official selection - Episode 2
- Lumexplore 2020
- Best Science and Environment Expedition Film
- Wild Oceans Film Fest
- Finalist Category Animal Behavior - Episode 2