- The crocodile for fine leather goods - french version - 26'
- The musk deer for perfumery and medicine - french version - 26'
- Animal Treasure - Sturgeon
- Animal Treasure - Vicuna
Animal Treasure is a modern investigative series of these endangered animals which are the pride of the luxury industry. Follow us into the exclusive world of wealth and glamour, and discover the inside story of how animals are transformed into gold by renowned designers and manufacturers.
We will visit the factories, the private collections, and the luxury boutiques of these world famous brands to understand how best to ensure the protection of such animals, when international businesses have so much at stake in their exploitation as well as in their survival.
Direction: Paul Terrel
Production: ZED for France Télévisions
Available versions: French, Arabic, Brazilian Portuguese, Castellano, Czech, Italian, Polish, Russian, English
- The sturgeon, for caviar
- Coral for jewelry
- The crocodile for fine leather goods
- The vicuna for designer clothes
- The Butterfly: Treasure of the forest
- The musk deer for perfumery and medicine