2- COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data that may be collected via the site is the following:
- Creation of a professional account: During the creation of your professional account, your full name, title, field of activity, company name, mailing address, email address, phone number, along with your connection data
- Connection to the site: This may notably involve collecting your connection and browsing data, and your location
- Contact: If you fill out the contact form, your full name, email address and message will be collected
3- USE OF PERSONAL DATA
The main uses of your personal data are the following:
- Access and use of the site
- Verification and authentication of your data
- Optimization structure and operation of the site
- Countering fraud, abusive uses, viruses and other malware
- Management of our relationship with you
When certain information is obligatory to access specific features on the site, the obligatory nature is noted when you input the data. If you refuse to supply obligatory information, you may not obtain access to certain services, functionalities or sections of the site.
4- STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal information is kept as long as is necessary, throughout the validity of your user account, except if:
- You exercise one of the rights granted to by the law, under the conditions set out hereafter
- A longer period of conservation is authorized or imposed in accordance with any legal or regulatory measures
During this period, the site will employ the appropriate organizational, IT, legal, technical and physical means to ensure the confidentiality and safety of your personal data, to prevent its deterioration, erasure, or access by unauthorized third-parties.
5- TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
Access to your personal data is strictly limited to employees of ZED, whose job description requires them to have access and who are covered by a duty of confidentiality.
However, the data collected may be shared with sub-contractors contractually tasked with carrying out the necessary steps for the correct working of the site and its services, as well as the correct management of our relationship with you, without having to request your authorization. It is stipulated that, within the framework of providing their services, sub-contractors only have limited access to your data and have a contractual duty to use it in accordance with the terms of the applicable legislation on protection of personal data.
Besides the cases set out above, ZED undertakes to not sell, lease, transfer or provide access to your data to third-parties without your prior consent, unless obliged to do so for legitimate reasons (legal obligation, measures against fraud or abuse, exercising defense rights, etc.).
6- YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING THE USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with the applicable legal and regulatory framework, notably law n°78-17 of 6 January 1978 modified relating to computers, files and liberties, and European regulation n°2016/679/UE of 27 April 2016 (applicable since 25 May 2018), you have the following rights:
- To update or erase your data by connecting to your account and configuring the parameters
- To exercise your right of access, to see the personal data held relating to you
- To request that your data is updated, if inaccurate
- To request that your data to be moved or erased
- To request the deletion of your account
- To request a time limitation in the handling of your data
- To block, with legitimate reason, the handling of your data
These various rights can be exercised by modifying the parameters of your account, directly on the site in the Contact section, by mail at the following address: ZED, 39 Rue des Prairies – 75020 Paris, or by email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For security reasons and to avoid any fraudulent requests, your request must be accompanied by a proof of identity, which will be deleted once your request has been dealt with.
For any further information or claim, you can contact France’s National Commission on Data Freedoms (more information at www.cnil.fr).