- Trailer - english version
- Castline - english version - 26'
- Vertical Island - english version - 26'
- Vertical Island - french version - 46'
- Between sea and winds - french version - 46'
A land of great diversity, the Mediterranean isle of Corsica has more than 1,000 km of stunning coastline made up of capes, cliffs, bays and beaches. This series takes us on a journey to discover the island’s history, its culture and its proud people.
From the seashore to the highest mountain tops, we go in search of those Corsicans who remain closely attached to their roots – the shepherds, peasant farmers, fishermen, and hunters, who continue to keep the local traditions alive.
PRODUCTION: WHAT'S UP FILMS with ARTE G.E.I.E.
Director: Jean Froment
Genre: Travel & Adventure
Available versions: French, German, English